Many Directors of Development ask me this: Can we fundraise without a clear school strategy?
Without a clear, shared school strategy:
- often fundraising projects keep changing
- this means the fundraising messaging keeps changing
- and we can get drawn off into non-fundraising tasks
It can be hard to lead fundraising in these circumstances.
In this episode I unpack:
- why it's important for fundraisers to have a clear school strategy
- the essential elements you need in a school strategy
- three options for how to move forward References and Resources
For support with the Ukraine crisis and the wider impact it can have on your school, take a look at my new resource: Preparing for economic downturn: A checklist for private schools
Catch up on previous podcast episodes at www.consultjuliet.co.uk/podcast